Ordering Tomorrow!

NoOne

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
Well tomorrow is the big day. I get to place my order for my new Santa Maria grill. It was between LSG and AZBBQGrills, after all the mods I wanted, the LSG was cheaper but didn’t have everything I wanted, and the wife liked the AZBBQGrills better. So score!

I’m basically getting this with a few additions!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMaEQ9mQO6k

Super excited. Lead time sounds like 13-14 weeks out so it will be ready right around the time I’m moving back home to the US.

So anyone got any last minute, pre-order advice before I lock it in?

Very Very nice, come with a cover?

The make them and we are getting a quote for it, so if it is super expensive I’ll blue tarp it for a bit.

The deposit is made and the order is placed.

The cover was almost $600, so I’ll be blue tarping that for a while until we figure something else out.

It’s going to be a long wait!

For once I am green with envy of someone else’s cooker!

That is an AWESOME cooker!!!

Well?

Have ya got it yet?

What are you waiting on?

FIRE THAT MOTHER UUUUUPPPP!!!

I've got an az boothill. I've had it a little over a year. It's been all that I hoped it would be. They said 12 weeks when I ordered and they nearly hit it. I think it was 14 or so. Enjoy!

Man the AZ BBQ pits all look nice but the Santa Maria and Argentine with the Brassero are my favs. I've never cooked on them (or anything with a Brassero) but I'd sure like to try. You're going to enjoy that bad boy.

I've got an az boothill. I've had it a little over a year. It's been all that I hoped it would be. They said 12 weeks when I ordered and they nearly hit it. I think it was 14 or so. Enjoy!

It is good to hear you enjoy it. The boothill looks like a beast!

I’m super excited. I’m shooting to receive it around Feb 1st and that should give us a couple weeks to get settled in from the move home.

I have already lined up a supplier for some splits. Now I just need to figure out what to do first. Probably Tri-tips Santa Maria style. But for the second cook, I think I figured out how to do Al Pastor, hung vertically in front of the brassero.

It’s gonna be fun to play with!

Congrats! That looks killer, way fancier than the Santa Maria I have on order. I might ask how much it would cost extra to do the 2 grates instead of 1.

That is very nice! Congrats. I can't wait to see all of the good eats you are going to produce on that thing. Do you have any experience with these or are you just wanting one and will learn as you go?

Congrats! That looks killer, way fancier than the Santa Maria I have on order. I might ask how much it would cost extra to do the 2 grates instead of 1.

Did you order from AZ BBQ? What did you get?

I'm surprised there isn't anyone local that can make something for you. That is a long ways to ship something like this.

I'm surprised there isn't anyone local that can make something for you. That is a long ways to ship something like this.

Nooo - I’m moving back home to the US in January. The cooker is being shipped to Northern Colorado.

Back