Bacon Tomato Sandwich Pics

cmcadams

Quintessential Chatty Farker
Not lettuce, and I used some horseradish sauce on one to see if I liked it (I did!). The tomato is from my wife's first-ever tomato plant.
Photos look ok... but I have to say they look better at home on my mac!
1103593198_ce24cc02ce_o.jpg

1109353719_b7c60ffa5b_o.jpg

1109350759_e1bca65e9b_o.jpg

Last edited:
Looks great Curt!:-D

What kind of tomato is that?

Looks kinda like an Aunt Gerties Gold.

All my tomatoes are still green because I got them planted late.:oops:

Bucky doesn't need any stinkin lettuce!

Looks good. I think I'll stop off and get some bacon tonight. I have some tomato's from my neighbors. Good stuff.

Z, I haven't a clue as to what kind of tomato it is... My wife got them and took care of them... I do know they're good!

Pork Chop. we won't be in Madison... My teammate had family stuff, and by the time I called, they didn't need judges. We're still considering driving down just to be there.

Oh yeah! Bacon! Yum-o!

We had BLATs for dinner last night. That would be Bacon, Lettuce, Avidaco and Tomato. Nice think cut pepper bacon form a local butcher and fresh garden tomatoes are a great combination.

My tomatoes are suffering. I have a tomato thief and I can't figure out who it is. t first I though it was the dog but two regular tomatoes and three cherry tomatoes disappeared at a time when I know she wasn't in the yard. We do have ground squirrels and chipmunks in the yard but I don't know if they eat tomatoes.

Looks good...we did BLT's the other night for dinner also, it must be that time of year...too hot to cook, & an abundance of tomatoes

Looks great and bet it tastes even better; nothing like home-grown tomatoes!
(Note to self, plant some next year)

Had bacon & tomato sammies a couple of weeks ago but they looked nothing like those. Good job.

The problem you had was you were making sammies.... Had you made sandwiches, they would have looked great!:p

What did they look like? These were no brainer sandwiches... load 'em up and eat 'em quick!

Looks great:-D One of my favorite things is that first BLT with the first tomatos from the season. Now that's real groceries:cool:

Man we just did BLT's the other day with fresh tomatoes it must be in the air.

Looks like a Beefsteak tomato to me. All I know is ya cant beat a BT Sammie. I can loose the lettuce as well.
Nice job Curt.

Back