Black Friday Shopping for Myself

:becky: got up at 5am and bought 4k 55 inch smart tv for $180 for our big room.

I ordered some more oakridge bbq rubs. santa maria and blackops. thinking about picking up the entire simply marvelous lineup

Dang. I’d have bit

I have a cabinet full of spices - and only a couple of self concocted rubs commercial ones.

I think I need to: toss my older spices and make room for a few more bottles of the store bought rubs. I'd love to try a few that everyone keeps mentioning- they have to be good.

Thoughts on Black Friday- I did not participate. They put TVs, computers and other electronics on sale at deep discounts. Though not the best, my TV is fine, my computer is fine, my phone is fine, etc... How about 40% of toilet tissue so I can stock up?

I’ve slowed dramatically on smoking/grilling by not eating supper. I thoroughly enjoy trying all the different commercial rubs. The 3oz size are perfect for us. I no longer need to buy a pound of the same thing (probably never did). May go online later and order the Oakridge Sampler. I did that last year and really do enjoy their rubs. I just placed a 1# skirt steak and some boneless pork chops in Oakridge Santa Maria and OJ to grill out later today. I also sprinkled some Naturiffic Garlicky Lemon in each pouch with a dash of Worcestershire. I suck at cooking skirt steak. Fun challenge though

I have too many rubs to buy more but those look good Adams Great price ov the TV Steve What Brand

Some of the prices are Crazy...
ba084ab2769c05ac6013ab2953c3ebea.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I have too many rubs to buy more but those look good Adams Great price ov the TV Steve What Brand

I have alot of rubs. I didn't need to order more but I held off last year because I had enough and then by summer regretted not taking advantage of the deals.. two hundred dollars seems like alot of money on seasonings but when your think about it............it is alot of money and you do your best not to let the wife find out.

Some of the prices are Crazy...
ba084ab2769c05ac6013ab2953c3ebea.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

that's about the tv right there. 55" 4k Element with built in Roku. looks like that one is an even better deal. the picture isn't as good as my 4k Samsung and the speakers sound real tinny but I have a sound bar and woofer to make up for that. half our house is a large open space consisting of the kitchen and a great room. attached to an articulating mount and its visible from anywhere.

it worked well for thanksgivings, I could still watch the Lions lose while prepping dinner and not miss anything

Rubs look like they should be on time! If I were to stop eating supper, I would be in same position. Might as well sell grills and smoker.

cowgirl, your fault on the H Jam. You mentioned it the other day in a post

cowgirl, your fault on the H Jam. You mentioned it the other day in a post

:laugh: Sorry!
I love the stuff. I've got several jars of homemade in the pantry. It's my favorite!:mrgreen:

I love the Bamm and the Gator,both are very tasty. I'd love to hear what you think of those two. They have a couple of sauces that are yummy too.

Back