THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

That is a very good looking meal! Remember that smoke is a seasoning. If you liked the recipe enough to do it again, add more seasoning next time. :grin:

I will! I love meat loaf so no problem there. I think next time I will use mesquite, since I like it with beef. I had a hot fire going - over 300 most of the cook time. I'm thinking it just burned up the pecan too quickly.

I will! I love meat loaf so no problem there. I think next time I will use mesquite, since I like it with beef. I had a hot fire going - over 300 most of the cook time. I'm thinking it just burned up the pecan too quickly.

Very possible I cooked mine about 260-275. Also, gave the meat a little longer in the smoker to absorb. Excellent looking grub!

Back