Sausage therapy today

Panupat

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Got let go from my job yesterday. Was feeling really down but then a friend happen to made me some sausages. Seeing some wood on fire lighten up my day quite a bit.

Grilled over sugar apple wood. Some flare up while I was looking away charred 2 of them a bit too much.

vtf0wOp.jpeg

vYsho3m.jpeg

hLZzDnK.jpeg

YjkrCfn.jpeg

Sorry about your job. Been there a few times myself. So much so, that I made a career change a number of years ago. Never fun to go through. Hang in there and keep having bbq therapy. Always works for me!

Sorry to hear about your job brother, just remember better days are in the future. Excellent looking sausage and the 2 you charred too much must not be in the picture, because all those looked great. Just keep rollin' the smoke and it will all work out.

Sorry to hear about your job, in the same boat here. Just gotta keep plugging along. At least you have some good friends around :thumb: Great job on the sausage from what I can tell

Sorry to hear about that. Those sausages look great, I don't think they are too charred, a little char on them like that adds to the taste in my humble opinion.

Comfort food done well. When one door closes another opens. You will find it.

Sorry to hear about you being let go. Better days are ahead.

Your sausages look fantastic!!! and I like your setup for cooking. Nicely done!!!

Damn. That sucks for sure. They say they’re is a plan for all of us. Sometimes it seems like we don’t ever see it or understand it. Hopefully, it becomes clear to you soon and things start looking up for you. Good food and better friends is a good start!

Best of luck on the job front,
I would be happy to grab the charred ones, they look good.
there is talk here of international travel in June, maybe things will pick up

Sorry to hear about your job brother we will keep you in our prayers to find something soon.
I love me a good brat or sausage indeed myself

Back