Pitmaster T

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Fans of the Old Country Gravity Feed
Link to new Video
243350762_917354819167644_8788334634021230775_n.jpg

Popdaddy - aka Pitmaster T, literally inside the firebox for an in depth look

Link to new Video
Harvey and divorce did a number on the Funk. Them 20 something year old girlfriends and fiancées didn't help. Believe me I wish I was joking.

Two years ago I got a prototype of the Old Country Pits new Gravity Feed Smoker. It sat as I renovated my home, raised my three kids by myself and spent my time either in bed with the 25 year old or working out to lose - essentially the weight of a typical girlfriend (100 pounds) - but the hard one was Harvey, which gave me 52 inches.

Two weekends ago I had a sweet tooth for ribs, which if you followed me you know I don't really do, and pulled out the OCP and used it. THEN I bought a Guru UltraQ and this weekend, did some upgrades and tan it on one bag of KBB (18 lbs) for 25 hours - cooking a brisket. I filmed hours. I have a teaser video on Facebook, link below. You will see a return to the Popdaddy Style.

243208470_416912526479792_1243871380707659235_n.jpg
The Fabulous Pitmaster T, three floods having not killed him, returns to more instructional videos (His first since 2014)

I have established an Old Country Gravity Feed Pit Fan page (Group) and there will be a LOT of content. Go by and click it and join.

Projects already being edited include:

Running the Pit through its paces
Using Nut oil for seasoning
Sanding and Pressure washing
How to Neutralize firebox acids.
Build a cheap air inlet adapter for Guru products
Wheel upgrades
Old Country Pits and Sexual Chocolate (guest Watts own Randy Watson)
Grease Cock valve install
the 25 hour run
Ultra's new Ramp feature
ShareMYCook.com and why you should have it
Quick start up procedures (how to get this dense smoker up to temp the quickest)
How to turn the OCPGF into a gravity deed.

Also - Smitty - I name the pit - its in the video.

Link to new Video

243123229_10226951691927181_3463121430726577277_n.jpg

A note - Normally I post these things as YOU TUBE videos Under the name Popdaddys Jumpin Jive Canteen. However, I forgot my password - then forgot what the AOL PASSWORD to my email associated with that acct. and no longer have any of the phone numbers so I may be screwed. It had 760K hits and pretty much was locked down in 2014. Imagine where it would be now?

Link to new Video

Last edited:
can't watch, not a fakebook member

yeah sorry. until i either start a new channel or get into my old one (760K hits as of 2014 when I shut it off, its all i got. But the REAL instructional and reviews will be on a platform by then my friend

**** is funky isnt it?

Its called "The Ryde"

and yes... i put my head all in the firebox for that shot. LOL

oh - did you notice the ULTRA Q has a real working RAMP DOWN feature and algorithm.

Oh - also.... while sleeping, when hooked to alexa.. all I have to do is ask "Alexa what's my "pit" or "Food 1" temp and it tells me. ****!!!!

between that and my ring cam - I barely have to get out of bed. or the take her out of the sex swing

mods delete this post. It was a double

Last edited:
Okay I got the rights back to the POPADDY Channel.

Here is the link to the premier "teaser" for new content.

Will be a walkthrough and care guide for the Old Country Gravity Feed.
Followed by a "grease valve install" and "UltraQ" retrofit."

NEW VIDEO LINK FROM OLD POPDADDY CHANNEL

Click to go to the youtube host

Back