Got the swords out!

I got the 65cm ones. I think I’ll pick up 6 more of the 75cm length. I guess they also make some 85cm long, but that might be just a little too long... or could they be just right?

By the way - the length includes the handles.

At $16 Aussie Peso's each they are not bad value for either size.

Titches suggestion as regards this Kofta is right down the line.

Also.. nice place you got there. I know exactly where you are. I drove Uber for 3 whole years while it was worth doing (after I sold my business and it was just for kicks) and spend a lot of time around the area. Very expensive place to live though. I'm assuming you are based here by a US company or something like that. Shame you probably can't have a smoker on that deck though.

B

Right on! Get your swords and let’s have a party!

This is what is getting the stick next, I dig the open fire cooking these dudes do. Our sage plants are taking over, and this looks like a great way to use the herbs, we will tweak it a bit, but need the weather to settle down.

https://www.almazankitchen.com/bacon-wrapped-chicken/

Those look awesome. I got Sage growing here too and it's off the chain. The weather though... bloody hell. It's nearly summer and I still got the heater on.

B

Yes... pretty nice. I can see this was from the time I was MIA.

And it looks like we're having a little Melbourne 3 way going on here! :eusa_clap

We have done Kofta quite a few times and it does great, you can’t go wrong with these.

Yeah, US company sent me down here and we took the opportunity to experience city living and had to sacrifice a smoker for our apartment. But we love it, Melbourne is one of the best cities in the world. Just a shame Richmond won...

2 great threads Titch,

Your lamb Loin Chops look like Brazilian Picanha. Phenomenal use of the swords and so simple with a solid sprinkle of rock salt.

2 great threads Titch,

Your lamb Loin Chops look like Brazilian Picanha. Phenomenal use of the swords and so simple with a solid sprinkle of rock salt.

I was fortunate to BBQ with some Cubans, Brazilians and Argentinians during my early BBQ years.
Thats where my skewer passion come from, plus a great Camping tool

We have done Kofta quite a few times and it does great, you can’t go wrong with these.

Yeah, US company sent me down here and we took the opportunity to experience city living and had to sacrifice a smoker for our apartment. But we love it, Melbourne is one of the best cities in the world. Just a shame Richmond won...

Looks like you're doing fine. Melbourne "would" be awesome but not right now as you know.

As for Richmond, they are higher on my list of "liked" teams than Geelong, so I was pretty happy although I don't have a team any more since the Essendon doping scandal. That killed it for me.

However it is good to see that you have picked up AFL since you got here.

Cheers!

Bill

Back