Some Good Press

PatioDaddio

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
I got some seriously good press today and I just had to share. If you've never been to the Tasty Kitchen site, I recommend it highly. It features great recipes and great food pics.

John

Congrats, John. That's awesome. I really enjoyed your hot and fast Kosmo Butt post, btw. Coincidentally, what do you use as a water pan in your UDS? Just curious.

Congrats on the write up! That's a great site, and they did a really good job with the article.

Wow! Good press and not one "damn" in it! I really enjoyed reading some of your recipes- thanks.

very very nice. congrats! had to laugh at yer tip on the foil box !:lol:

Pretty cool. Congrats. With recipes and skills that you've demonstrated, it isn't a suprise. Keep in mind that this means any time I'm out that way, I'm looking you up and I'll be expecting some good eats!

Nice job, John!! :eusa_clap

I visit your site often. Lots of good recipes and info. I really want to try the short rib Hungarian goulash. And you're very generous sharing your knowledge and experience on various websites. Thanks!!!!

You're not too far from me....Pocatello. I used to live in Boise and still get back there to visit family and friends. Of course, it's not often enough.

Rich

I too have propped up my cooking clout by visiting your site... Much appreciated and Congrats on the nod.

Congrats and thanks for the heads up on the tasty kitchen :-D

Congrats John, great write up.

Congrats, I think they really liked you buddy!!! With the "Awww" and all. LoL
Seriously nice and well deserved write up!

Thanks, folks! It's quite an honor for a lil ol' food blogger.

Congrats, John. That's awesome. I really enjoyed your hot and fast Kosmo Butt post, btw. Coincidentally, what do you use as a water pan in your UDS? Just curious.

I use one of these enameled steel wash tubs. I cut the top lip off with an angle grinder.

PS20444.jpg

John

Excellent write-up Congrats! Thanks for the link.

Nice write up John, congrats! That stew looks tasty!

Congrats, it was a fun read! adding the ingredients for the short ribs to my grocery list now!

Very nice write up John, congratulations.
Now you got me thinking about that sauerkraut and pork. Hmmmmmm.......

Congrats on the press coverage!
I have spewed untold amounts of profanities because of aluminum foil. I never knew about the tabs. I have told 4 people so far and they all knew it already. Why did I not know this? I bet I have put $50 in the "bad word jar" over the years.

Back