"Happy Phriday Pharkers,what's Smoking this Weekend?"

The triple digits are starting to get to me.
Going to the store today to see what we can phind.

Happy weekend!

That makes two of us - my favorite part of the process is hanging outside - manning the offset - and having a few cold ones. Been so hot the cold ones don’t even taste that good !

Happy Phryday Pholks!
Tonight, phowl in the phorm opf wings in the rotisserie basket.
Tomorrow, I'm phleakin the phark out opf a couple NY Strips. Gonna make some rosemary bleu cheese compound butter and some mushroom gravy phrom some dehydrated morels phrom the Amazon.
Sunday is player's choice at the moment.
Have a great, saphe weekend everyone!

I cooked a brisket overnight 7pm to 4am. I cannot even start to describe how hard it's become to stay up all night in the past couple of years. Used to pull all-nighters all the time, with and without alcohol, and feel just fine the next day. Not anymore I don't. I was dead by 2am and zombied my way to 4am God knows how. Brisket is resting until noon. Will take pics once it's out

edit: pics

Creekstone Farms USDA choice, 15lb; 2p black pepper, 1p salt, 1/2p Bearded Butchers Original, 1/2p Bearded Butchers Black, 1/2p garlic powder; yellow mustard as a slather; 250f w/ dense logs stack 1/4 closed first 4 hours, 280f w/ whatever logs stack 1/2 closed 4 more hours, 300f stack 3/4 closed in butcher paper 1 hour; rest a 155f 12 hours. Smells like chocolate. Absolute perfection

Attachments

• IMG_6501.jpg
    IMG_6501.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_6503.jpg
    IMG_6503.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
No idea right now but I'm going to head out to the lake on Sunday for a few days of quiet. Hopefully I'll catch some phish!

Have a great weekend Phu and Brethren!

I won't send up smoke signals wondering where you went :))

Have fun and FYI young rattlesnakes are slithering down this way. The 18-24"
I've not crossed any but hiking and biking groups have showed a few.

Been so hot been grilling not smoking
Air temperature triple digits with blast furnace winds 30-40 with gusts.
Possible reprieve this weekend.

FattyX2, and Bratwurst from Braum's and frozen cattle and swine.
Wife bought a "healthy" pizza dough may make a Cubanos Pizza of sorts from already cooked meats.

Been so hot been grilling not smoking
Air temperature triple digits with blast furnace winds 30-40 with gusts.
Possible reprieve this weekend.

FattyX2, and Bratwurst from Braum's and frozen cattle and swine.
Wife bought a "healthy" pizza dough may make a Cubanos Pizza of sorts from already cooked meats.

I see you're enjoying the summer as well. Peaks of 102f with 76% humidity here, such a joy to sit in front of a fire

Got wings on what's lePht oPh my mind and gonna build Phrom there. Probably more chix 'cause I'm Pheeling like a bloated sumbich. :doh: ...might have something to do with the apple Phritter I had Phor breakfast though.... BuffetFan's rotissirie basket got me thinkin' :idea:

Happy weekend to Phu and crew and all y'all Pharkers, and good luck to Lowland Smokers this weekend! :whoo:

Back