So who's up for a SW Bash?

Really, no one in the southwest (New Mexico, West Texas, Arizona, Southern Colorado ) is up for a brethren bash?

Just saw this, a SW bash would be great. West Texas, Nm. and Az. plus anyone else that wants to come.

Alright!!

I will keep an eye out on the Bash forum. I would really like to try and make this happen.

So Carl joins in August and by January he's organizing a bash.

Now what's I call the Spirit of the Brethren.

Let's keep this thread on page one for a while until plenty of folks see it.

Strong work there Carl!

Looks like more folks are interested so how about a bump back to page one.

Bump and I'm in. I'm down for all the southwestern states plus up and down the pacific coast.

Now that we have some interest...what's next? Location and dates?

Absolutely!

I think Shadowdriver (Marc) suggested Gallup and that's only 650 miles from me. Eastern AZ to Western NM is fine with me.

Springerville Az looks nice. I'm not real familiar with it down there. Az Brethren aerotech11 mentioned it. There's not much n the Gallup area. I was also looking at Cedar Cove Rv park in Elephant Butte Nm.

Typically the 1st weekend in September is the Hatch Chile Festival, lots of hotels in Deming, Las Cruses and Truth or Consequences all within 50 miles. Also a couple really nice state parks/campgrounds within 15 to 20 miles. I wonder if we have any Brethren in the Las Cruses area?

Back