Wagyu Weiners-Snake River Farms

I've seen them on their website & I'm intrigued... Worth the cost???

I think so. They’re rich but flavor is quite enjoyable. Excellent to toss one or two with other cooks for appetizer or pit snack. I like to boil to plump up then grill for char like a bratwurst. Or reverse that. I have a local meat shop that makes custom all beef Weiner that is comparable but not always available.

I've seen them on their website & I'm intrigued... Worth the cost???
I buy them when they go on sale, usually around the 4th of July. I just pulled out a pack last night to use this week. They are rather, uh, girthy and have quite a snap. Having lived in Chicago, they're not my favorite, but they are quite good. They don't make a very good Chicago dog though, IMO.

I am so tired of the Waygu fraud.
It should be illegal what the beef industry is doing.
None of this is Waygu beef.

Breeding Waygu DNA into American cattle does not make it Waygu nor does it resemble true Waygu.

Is it good? Yes. But it is not Waygu and calling it Waygu is dishonest

Not positive, but I remember some Wagyu being labeled as "American style" Wagyu when this product first hit the U.S.. Now almost all of it seems to all be labeled Wagyu.

Interesting dogs, Adams! I'm not a hot dog fan but I'd try those. :-D

I buy them when they go on sale, usually around the 4th of July. I just pulled out a pack last night to use this week. They are rather, uh, girthy and have quite a snap. Having lived in Chicago, they're not my favorite, but they are quite good. They don't make a very good Chicago dog though, IMO.

Vienna beef always. Got a thing for Chicago dogs and Italian beef.

When a hot dog frankfurter can be controversial, Reckon it’s the Happy Time Of Year.

My apologies

When a hot dog frankfurter can be controversial, Reckon it’s the Happy Time Of Year.

My apologies

Certainly didn't mean anything against you.

Merry Christmas ... you filthy animal:-D

Certainly didn't mean anything against you.

Merry Christmas ... you filthy animal:-D

We’re good- Jeep smok’n, I mean keep smok’n

I'm sure they are tasty. I'm sort of a Nathan's guy - I'd give them a try if the host sprung for them.

But my inner 13year old thinks Wagyu Weiners is something they'd call the law on your for if you did it in public.

I have bought them on occasion,when on sale.They are worth it in my opinion.Like eating a hot dog shaped steak with a hot dog texture.Flavor is very good.Better than any supermarket hot dogs I have eaten.Just my experience.I like them prepared as A16 suggests and also,split lengthwise and fried on a griddle with copious amounts of butter.

Back