THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greendriver

is Blowin Smoke!
Let's see if I can remember what I did now...
Oh...did me some snakes and grilled veggies and didn't over cook my steak this time. Grilled okra is a great grilled veggie and a must try.
036.jpg

039.jpg

042.jpg

Smoked me some shicken indirect about 3 1/2 hrs indirect at 250 using a combo of Paul Kirk recipes with mustard slather and lemon pepper & sage which I thought would go good in my tetrazzini, and it did.
044.jpg

045.jpg

047.jpg

052.jpg

Just couldn't believe the tetrazzini recipe didn't have maters so we had some green ones fried ala Ms Driver on the side with a nize salad and some yeast rolls. This tetrazzini is a bbq'r delite and if I had to pick one cassarole made for the ceramic this would be it...the lemon zest and the crunchy asparagus with the tender smoked chicken and swiss cheese was about all a feller can stand.
056.jpg

Brother, when I come to show off my new pit to my family. You and me got to meet, you do the cooking. Dang that some nice pics.

Back