First Batch of Home Brew

All i could see was the first picture,i want to see the sauce. How hot is it :?:

It's about medium hot. It has 100 chopped habeneros and 60 jalapenos and about 120 chilpotle peppers in each batch. :oops:

spicewine said:
It's about medium hot. It has 100 chopped habeneros and 60 jalapenos and about 120 chilpotle peppers in each batch. :oops:
And what do you consider HOT? :cry:

It's really not as hot as you think. That's a 25 Gallon Batch! The chilpotles give it a real nice smokey flavor.

Gotta love that label :lol:

OK, when is Round 4 of the Sauce Trade??
I know who I wanna be matched with--HINT, HINT :lol:

TIM

Gotta git me some of that Fire Good!

Congrats guys!! Can't wait to taste it.

Spice, you got that at the store?

Looks like a visit to the end of College Ave is in order...

jt said:
Looks like a visit to the end of College Ave is in order...

Is BFE near Columbia, or are you on the Kansas side jt?

Excellent Stuff! Just came in the mail today. Thanks very much!

Got mine last week. Congrats on a great sauce.

Any plans to make one with some additional "KICK" to it?

It's got a great almost sweet/sour/spicy blend to it. It's great on spagetti!! And biscuits and gravy, eggs, soup, enchiladas, tacos, crown roast, turkey samiches, ham, potatos, nachos, rolled tacos, sweet and sour chicken, orange chicken, moo shoo pork, catfish, french fries, worms, bricks, dirt,...well you get the idea.....

If I get enough feed back, I can always add heat. But I don't want to compromise the flavor and lose it in the heat.

I have been through one bottle already. Just had it on my breakfast egg cassarole(?). It is fantastic on eggs!! I took a bottle to work and the guys want to know where to get it. I pointed them in your direction Jay.

Back