Weber briqs vs KBB

manager just sold me 10 bags of Weber charcoal....for $3 per bag....she said take them all and that's all they had.

I was there to buy about 6 bags at $5.98....

LOL

:-D

yesterday Brickseek said my local went down to $5.98...i called and price checked and it had not.

But I went in today, and sure 'nuff.....rang up $5.98.

Since she said she'd do $3/bag, i bought all they had....but probably would have stopped at 15 bags...LOL

Dude, you suck :wink:

I couldn't find any lower than $10...

Well, since it's a contest, when the price first dropped to 5.98 at a couple of local stores, I grabbed 6 bags to test it out. So counting those, I'm at 28 so far [emoji2]

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
Well that didn't last long. :pound:

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Well that didn't last long. :pound:

You still have a chance to retake the lead. BS is showing 18 bags at Harker Heights and 16 bags at Georgetown.

Closest store to me that still has some in stock is 61 miles away.

BTW, I believe someone in another thread (or maybe another site) was up in the 30's or even higher in bag count.

Man, gotta ask about palates. I don't even know how many come with a palate but that's probably where the real savings are at!

You still have a chance to retake the lead. BS is showing 18 bags at Harker Heights and 16 bags at Georgetown.

Closest store to me that still has some in stock is 61 miles away.

BTW, I believe someone in another thread (or maybe another site) was up in the 30's or even higher in bag count.
Harker heights had zero. BS isn't 100 accurate. I was there one day last week. We were just in Cedar Park visiting my daughter so I decided to check that one. It's fun to play but I'm not going 40 minutes out of the way. Or am i? :heh:

Back