Brisket 🙌

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Almost 14# Choice Angus Brisket. Trimmed lightly. Fat side slathered with Valentina’s and seasoned with oak smoked garlic pepper. Meat side slathered with Valentina’s and a then layer of Better Than Bullion Beef, then Seasoned with Trader shoes BbQ coffee/garlic rub. Into the fridge overnight. Tiernan SOB loaded waiting on me to have coffee and light the fire. Goodnight

Last edited:
And that's a wrap. Wife was doing the polite table slap. Well she told me I was good, same thing-right? There is something about hitting a brisket in the sweet spot that you give the beef all the credit. Likewise when the protein misses you take all the blame. This was a grand slam thank you Choice Angus). BALi veggies rounded out the colorful sides- Sam Adams Oktoberfest gets an assist on the beverage. Tiernan SOB with 3 wood blend the whole way. Thank You.
"there are a lot of people I'd like to thank, but I don't talk to them anymore" Burt Reynolds

Last edited:
That looks great!

Interesting idea on the Better than Boullion addition... I'd be interested in trying that next time I fire up a brisket.

Smart move on the early morning cook - it's bloody hot out there today.

It is warm. Did a 3.5mi urban hike followed by a 1:22 bike ride while monitoring the SOB. Wife said @your crazy@,
Reckon that’s better than boring;-)

Wife had Bunco away Thursday evening. Harry Soo had a video where he explains the bullion method. Made sense. He just recommended using a less salty rub. I honestly try to avoid msg- but I don’t necessarily run backwards. Sometimes when I shop without my readers things slip by.

My newest pursuit is Portuguese Sausage Flavored SPAM. I probably have the lamest search history-ever.

Stay cool. It’s here for many more days

I suggest that you give that to a friend.If you have no friends,you will after you give them that.Ialways cook too much,vac seal and freeze.I know it is in the freezer but I had much rather cook " fresh". I think I enjoy cooking things more than eating them.Got a lot of happy neighbors though.

I suggest that you give that to a friend.If you have no friends,you will after you give them that.Ialways cook too much,vac seal and freeze.I know it is in the freezer but I had much rather cook " fresh". I think I enjoy cooking things more than eating them.Got a lot of happy neighbors though.
I am the same. I'd rather cook 2 8lb briskets on separate cooks that 1 big brisket and freeze.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Back