Best Online place to buy pellets?

missin44

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Still doing research on what cooker I want to buy.
That said whats the best place to order from:

1. Quality?
2. Price?

Thanks

I like lumberjack and cooking pellets because they are 100% the wood you think you are getting not blended. Having said that BBQ delights came with my cooker, and they seemed to be a good pellet, but I don't like that they are blended. I bought my first pellets from amazon but I found lumberjack local for 7.99 20lb bag and that is what I use now. Curious to see what others have to say here.

The cooking pellets deal through amazon seems like a decent deal but is it really that much better than the pit boss competion blend that I can grab 40lbs of at Hellmart for just shy of $20? That’s about 2.25x more expensive. Asking because I’m new to pooping(and VERY mature) and am still on that first bag and a ripped bag of cherry I found at rural king for a deal.

The cooking pellets deal through amazon seems like a decent deal but is it really that much better than the pit boss competion blend that I can grab 40lbs of at Hellmart for just shy of $20? That’s about 2.25x more expensive. Asking because I’m new to pooping(and VERY mature) and am still on that first bag and a ripped bag of cherry I found at rural king for a deal.

I use the Pitboss in mine as well.....Frigal they are NOT 2.25X of the cooking pellets. Priced per pound is a little more but not enough for me to switch to a 20 pound bag. I buy pellets at my local Menard's. Plenty of other local options too....

IMO, it is hard to beat CookinPellets. You can buy directly from them and get 15 40 lb. bags shipped to your house for $390. That's $26 a bag.

Back