Comment Card Comes Back

Countryhb

is Blowin Smoke!
I think Prairie Smoke brought this up the other day; the use of comment cards. I just got a copy of the rating sheet report used by the group that I last cooked for. It was a lady's church group. Turns out that I received more comments than the speaker or the worship! Here's how I fared...
In the comments, 21-30 represents the age group. Check out the last one from a true Octogenarian!
Great Good Fair Poor Total
51 18 - - 69

Comments:
(1) 21-30 Use them again! It was great
(2) 31-40 – Excellent
(3) Awesome
(4) 41-50- Wahoo Oho!
(5) Awesome
(6) 51-60- delicious
(7) Very good
(8) 61-70- pork was good, but chicken was not the best (too much fat)
(9) 71&up- Real good I am full and feeling good, I even wanting some more (83 ½)

Man it makes you feel good!!

That's Awesome! I'm cooking for the public for 4 hours at an upcoming comp. I think I'll put a comment card as well as a business card with each order that goes out.

I don't know if I could use you Country, you obviously use fat chickens :rolleyes:. What is up with that comment, the pork was fine but the chicken was fatty?????

Good job brother, it is always good to get feedback, esp. the good kind.

I think Prairie Smoke brought this up the other day; the use of comment cards. I just got a copy of the rating sheet report used by the group that I last cooked for. It was a lady's church group. Turns out that I received more comments than the speaker or the worship! Here's how I fared...
In the comments, 21-30 represents the age group. Check out the last one from a true Octogenarian!
Great Good Fair Poor Total
51 18 - - 69

Comments:
(1) 21-30 Use them again! It was great
(2) 31-40 – Excellent
(3) Awesome
(4) 41-50- Wahoo Oho!
(5) Awesome
(6) 51-60- delicious
(7) Very good
(8) 61-70- pork was good, but chicken was not the best (too much fat)
(9) 71&up- Real good I am full and feeling good, I even wanting some more (83 ½)

Man it makes you feel good!!

I think the 83 year old must hae gotten a reach around - Ohhh Country...

Back