Coming to NY

Plowboy

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Looks like I'm coming back to Manhattan before the end of the year. Right now, I look to be in town Dec 13 -14. Anyone want to get together at one of the BBQ joints? Would like to check out RUB unless there's another suggestion.

Plowboy said:
Looks like I'm coming back to Manhattan before the end of the year. Right now, I look to be in town Dec 13 -14. Anyone want to get together at one of the BBQ joints? Would like to check out RUB unless there's another suggestion.

Would have to be the evening of Dec 13.

Would you like me to try and get you tickets to the Rock Center "Eye in the Sky" Platform?

Supposed to be spectacular views of the city.

I, um, know the owner :cool:

willkat98 said:
Would you like me to try and get you tickets to the Rock Center "Eye in the Sky" Platform?

Sounds cool to me.

willkat98 said:

You silent-partner money guys have it all figured out...

My snowmobile club is having a Christmas party that night, maybe next time

Was there a few months ago.. I went to Virgil's BBQ for dinner that night with some co-workers from England and then walked over to Top of the Rock with them.

I might be able to make it depending if I can get out of work at a decent time to catch a train. I'm on vacation the following day anyway.

Last edited:
keep me posted too.. i may venture across the border for an evening. :)

Okay, looks like I'm coming to NY on Dec 13-14. Let's get together on Wednesday, Dec 13. My suggestion would be RUB, but I'm totally open... as long as it is in the City. I might have a friend (Matt) from Jersey City with me.

I am in. The 2 block commute to RUB might kill me but anything for a brother.

Well, if there's a chance of spotting the rare, blue hatted urban Poobah, then you can definitely count me in.....

backyardchef said:
Well, if there's a chance of spotting the rare, blue hatted urban Poobah, then you can definitely count me in.....

I can't decide whether to bring him Frankencense or Myrrh. :cool:

How many brehtren gonna be there? I'll let Andrew the owner know.

Still not confirmed for me, but what time would work for the guys already in the city ?

Maybe Poobah and I could catch a train ride in together.

Back