Wife Smiled- “Kitchen Art” Stew

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Had some really nice ground taco meat. Browned and seasoned with Oakridge SPOGOS. Grabbed the veggies and some cabinet spices including pizza pepper.
Let this simmer about 3 hours. Friend of mine refused to text me his chicken & dumpling cook calling mine “kitchen art”. It was a pretty cook

Last edited:
Zesta Crackers

Wife fished out most of the red potatoes and I grabbed the Baby Bella’s and their stems

Maybe it is kitchen art. But I bet it actually tasted great. If it also looks good, then all the better...

I do need to do some Taco Soup Again.........

Taco Soup sounds great
Back when I Deer/Elk hunted we ate a lot of Taco Soup. It’s been a while, I’ll try to find the recipe. Always floated one whole jalapeño in it while simmering. It was mainly for looks, but if it busted changed the taste

:clap2: minus the mushrooms for me......

When we were growing up Mom would use those small jars of sliced mushrooms in a lot of her cooks. It looked like a small jar of fishing worms to me. I can eat fresh fungi, I gag a little when I see those jarred mushrooms. We ate hamburger beef stroganoff a lot. We ate what was put in front of us. No whining allowed. I would push mushrooms to the side and my brother would spoon them off for me.
Jarred fish bait. Bad morning memories

Absolutely Beautiful!!, and I am sure that it was as Tasty as it looks. I would take a bowl or three!! Fresh Vegs / Ingredients are the only way to go.

If you eat with your eyes first, I am full and it was great, but I want my taste buds to enjoy it also, so pass a bowl this way.

Very tasty and colorful dish. In my case I am the brother that liked those mushrooms and still do :-D The wife not so much

Back