Head Country Original BBQ Sauce

DanB

is One Chatty Farker
Hi All My Shop Rite here in North NJ has Head County Original BBQ sauce on sale this week for only .99. Is this sauce any good?
THanks DanB

Buy some, try it out and post a review! I have never tried it before so I am going to check out my Shop Rite to see if they have it! Thanks for the tip!!!!

Thanks All Only problem is it contains High Fructose Corn Syrup, which my wife thinks can cause her problems.
THanks DanB

Head Country is made in Ponca City, Oklahoma, my home state. I think it FAR, FAR, FAR too sweet. Maybe you young guys have a sweet tooth, but I prefer KC Masterpiece sauce. I even thin it with a bit of Apple Cider Vinegar. Like it lots of BBQ, best on pork ribs. Tried one bottle, but even if is made here in Oklahoma, I won't be buying more of it.

I have love/hate with it. I think it makes a great glaze on ribs and its my go-to for ribs for a hint of sweet. Outside of that I think its kinda gross.

Fill the cart, and get out of there, before they change their mind.
This. My parents brought back a bunch of different sauces when they took a weekend trip to Missouri. Head Country was one of them, and my wife and I liked it a lot.

Back