WSM in Fargo or Minneapolis

Prairie Smoke

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
I'm driving to Minneapolis Nov. 26th for the weekend, and I need to buy a WSM while I'm there. (18")

Any ideas / suggestions where I am going to find them in stock in late November?

Thanks.

I'd start out in the big box stores and work my way down to hardware stores. They will probably have to go look in the back, just get someone to do it. They certainly don't send them back at the end of the season, right??

Good hunting,

Paul B

Suprisingly I see alot of them in Mpls in the hardware stores chains Ace, True Value etc.

I was gonna say try Hanks, but I am not up in the Twin Cities anymore to know if they still carry them.

Suprisingly I see alot of them in Mpls in the hardware stores chains Ace, True Value etc.

I was going to suggest ACE hardware.
ACE is a Weber distributor, and most stores carry a good selection all year round.

Order it off Amazon and have it get there the day before you get there. That would be the cheapest. Or Ace Hardware stores. You'll go right by one in Rochester on Highway 52. Take the 2nd st Exit.

Dan

Here in the South you can but them at Home Depot.

Amazon with free shipping (6-9 business days) or standard shipping (3-5 business days - $4.99) or two-day shipping (2 business days - $9.99) or 1-day shipping for $15.99.

Amazon 18 1/2" WSM

Weber 721001 Smokey Mountain Cooker 18-1/2-Inch Smoker

List Price: $349.00
Price: $274.49 & this item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping

Back