The 2022 Texas BBQ Brethren Spring Bash Planning

really sorry to hear this Positve thoughts and Prayers sent to Chris and his family

Last text from his wife last night she said he had a seizure in the ER night before last. Was moved to the ICU and was on a ventilator. He had a second seizure in the ICU yesterday. They are running tests trying to see what's going on. Chris, Christine and his two sons could use your prayers.

I'm ready! Sausage is in the freezer. Hotels are booked. Looking forward to the bash!
Anybody else going to be in the vicinity on Friday to meet up somewhere for supper?

QN can sure bring the sausage! :thumb: 'er I mean...:tsk:

Well Friends I was really looking forward to this one but will have to bow out. Turns out I got a detached retina. Surgery on the 22nd. Approximate 6 month recovery. I'll be out of the game for awhile. Can't lift anything heavier than 5 lbs. Lucky a Cold Beer is only 12 oz.

Y'all have fun! I'll be looking for pic's. :becky:

Mike so sorry to hear that. You have had quite the journey so far this year.
Well, get'r fixed and we will see soon. :mrgreen:

We have 17 Days till the Bash!!
Are you going?
Please sign in on the signup sheet.
Hope to see you there! :mrgreen:

Are we doing a pool on when smitty shows up again this year?

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

QN can sure bring the sausage! :thumb: 'er I mean...:tsk:

Well Friends I was really looking forward to this one but will have to bow out. Turns out I got a detached retina. Surgery on the 22nd. Approximate 6 month recovery. I'll be out of the game for awhile. Can't lift anything heavier than 5 lbs. Lucky a Cold Beer is only 12 oz.

Y'all have fun! I'll be looking for pic's. :becky:
Turns out detached and torn. Getting well. Baby steps at the moment. My best Stevie Wonder!

TAn8stb.jpg

Just 15 Days till the 2022 Texas BBQ Brethren Spring Bash! :mod:

What are you bringing? :becky:

What are you cooking? :rolleyes:

If you have not signed up yet, please go ahead and do so.
The link is below in my signature line.

Any questions please let me know.

We have a great group of people already signed up to cook and attend.
Check them out on the sign up sheet.

Hope to see ya at the Bash!! :mrgreen:

Back