Phubar's "Happy Phriday Pharkers...what's Smoking this Weekend?"

Phubar

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Not sure what's on the menu this weekend at Casa Phu but I'm probably gonna smoke some chicks.
Next week is my first competition so I'm gonna practice a little bit more.

Have Phun y'all!:cool:

Last edited:
Soon as I get some coffee in me, I'm going to work on getting phour six lb. butts on the drum phor a party on Sat.

Ribs on the UDS and those funky refried beans Patiodaddio shared with us. Also got 5 lbs of frogs legs. Anybody do anything with them besides fry?

Last edited:
:becky:I think I got it....I'm gonna try me a carne asade with homemade smoked guac,homemade fries and pico de gallo tonight.
I've did my research and found the translations for flanksteak and hangsteak so I'm gonna do some nice groceries after work....can't wait!:becky:

My menu consist of Catering a Que (for the first time mind you) for a Brewery Grand Opening :)

Got a very nice 6.5 lb choice eye of round I'm gonna smoke to about 125/130 at 225-250 then foil and rest. Oh, and a few ham hocks to smoke too for...

Planning on breaking in my smoker with some baby back ribs tonight. If I can stay awake! :pray:

I'll be attempting to smoke whole head on tilapia (exotic huh?).... and there will also be some more of that wild caught sockeye salmon. Not sure about sides yet, however I'll probably try something off the wall :wacko:. The family is pretty good natured when it comes to me experimenting on them with food.... :crazy:

Sorry Phub...I didn't see this Friday thread until I posted mine...didn't mean to pee on your tree man...:icon_blush: Anyhoo...Friday Night Steaks tonight...Evergreen State BBQ Championship on Saturday and Sunday...:cool:

Sorry Phub...I didn't see this Friday thread until I posted mine...didn't mean to pee on your tree man...:icon_blush: Anyhoo...Friday Night Steaks tonight...Evergreen State BBQ Championship on Saturday and Sunday...:cool:
Hey JD!!! Phube was just filling in for you for a couple weeks until you started your regular Friday post again.:thumb:

Morning glow on my Butts:
102_0745.jpg

and on the drum:
102_0748.jpg

Happy Phriday Pharkers!

Cookin for the inlaws. Brisket in cracked pepper, sea salt and garlic, Baked beans with bell peppers and onions, and a new cole slaw recipe I saw on TV. :mad2:

I'm feeling like a rack of lamb. Can't decide if I want to smoke the whole thing or grill some lolipops.

A phriend asked me at 10pm last night iph I'd cook a couple of butts phor his family coming into town tonight... so I went to the store and got a couple and put em on at about 3am...

chugging away in the UDS with some peach wood - poor Smokey Joe UDS pheels lepht out... :cry:

IMG_1368Medium.jpg

Other than that... NOTHING!!! Goin' to the Hap-Hap-Happiest place on earph to see Marty Moose!! Well, not quite... more like Silverwood. :p

Have a great weekend pharkers!!

If I can find a brisket today, I'll cook that tomorrow and also testa chicken recipe out.

If I can find a brisket today, I'll cook that tomorrow and also testa chicken recipe out.

Sounds like my story!
I want to do another brisket BAD! Also probably either whole chickens or maybe a butt or two so I can break in the Foodsaver!

HAPPY PHRIDAY PHARKERS!!!!

This is the first time I know what I'm going to smoke this weekend... a big hunka pork! :becky: Just not sure which cooker I'm going to use...

Back