Griddle Sale at Dicks Sporting Goods

Your post got me Googling for a definition of "assault rifle", and I came up with this.
Robert Trifiletti, Chief of the Army’s Light Armament Division…
SUBJECT: Freedom of Information Jay H. Greenblatt & Associates “Assault Rifle”.
1. This office researched the definition of the term “assault rifle” by identifying and locating official Department of Defense (DOD) and Department of Army (DA) publications on ordinance technical terminology, DOD/DA technical small arms publications or definitions of military terms.
2. The definition of an “assault rifle” is “Assault rifles are short, compact, select-fire (i.e. both semi-automatic and full-automatic) weapons that fire a cartridge intermediate in power between submachinegun and rifle cartridges.
Selective fire is defined as a weapon, which at the user’s selection, can fire semi-automatic or full-automatic fire. Semi-automtic is defined as a weapon designed to fire each time the trigger is pulled. Full automatic is defined as a weapon which will fire continuously as long as the trigger is pulled.

That, to me, says the term exists. So a weapon identical to one of those weapons, but lacking the automatic function, could be referred to as an "assault style rifle"

Neither of which can be cooked on.
To the OP, thank you for posting this, and sorry it got hijacked.

The proper term for semiautomatic rifles that do not possess the select fire option is MSR Modern Sporting Rifle.

I come here to get away from the politicking. I have enough of it where I have to live right now. Please, tell me more about the griddles...

^^This^^^
No one really cares about your politics in here.

That is pitiful. I'm sorry...for no other reason than that. LoL

The sale listed in the OP is a good one.

Welcome to NJ :) My closest Cabelas is 2 hours away in PA and when we go it's like a mini vacation :laugh::laugh:

Thats a good price for a BS 36. However I’m not needing to fry 300 hamburgers any time soon. Or equip a sports team. Or buy a cooler that’s four times the price of a freezer. I do need a 12 gauge though to add to my asenal of assault baseball bats.

Thats a good price for a BS 36. However I’m not needing to fry 300 hamburgers any time soon. Or equip a sports team. Or buy a cooler that’s four times the price of a freezer. I do need a 12 gauge though to add to my asenal of assault baseball bats.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Back