Nuff Said

Stingerhook

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Sts3owE.jpg

Cuckoo Racha seasoned with an apple butter glaze.

Damn those look good!!
What temp did u cook them at?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marty, you're still the King of Wings! Looks outstanding! :grin:

Getting better all the time. I may do the same today. Thanks for the inspiration.

Gorgeous wangs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm now hungry !!!

Great looking wings! Since you seem to be the Wing King, let me ask your opinion. The other night, I did some tempura style fried chicken strips and bought a jar of duck sauce and a jar of plum sauce. The family didn't care for the plum sauce much, but I mixed the 2 and thought it was pretty good. How do you think that would work as a wing glaze? I would probably add in some SlapYoMama for a little kick. What do you think?

Great looking wings! Since you seem to be the Wing King, let me ask your opinion. The other night, I did some tempura style fried chicken strips and bought a jar of duck sauce and a jar of plum sauce. The family didn't care for the plum sauce much, but I mixed the 2 and thought it was pretty good. How do you think that would work as a wing glaze? I would probably add in some SlapYoMama for a little kick. What do you think?

I think the combination would work just fine. Anything works for a glaze depending on your mood and the flavor your looking for.

Back