New Smoke Shed up and Running

angryelfFan

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
Finished my Smoke Shed last week. It is 10 x 16. It was supposed to have just 1 window on the stall side but when they built it, they put it in the pack room side. I got a free window out of the deal. Still moving in but mostly finished.

I have a brisket going right now. 37 degrees and windy here with flurries. Nice and cozy in my new shed.

shed.jpg

shed 2.jpg

shed 3.jpg

shed 4.jpg

Shed 5.jpg

shed 6.jpg

shed 7.jpg

shed 8.jpg

shed 9.jpg

Fantastic. Do you have any concerns about airflow and can you direct exhaust out. I'm still working on an area and I like that design.

Fantastic. Do you have any concerns about airflow and can you direct exhaust out. I'm still working on an area and I like that design.

Not so far. There is really nice airflow right now with the window opened in the back and a vent on the gable. It vented out of both pretty quickly. I will keep my eye on it.

That is fantastic!!! My jealously level is pretty high - I hoped to do a brisket today, however, it's about 38 degrees and wind gusts to 40mph! I can deal with the cold, but not the winds. I sure could use that shed! Congrats!

Back