Contest Announcment Norwalk BAR•B•Q PIT, Norwalk, CT - September 9,10 & 11, 2011 - LOOKING FOR TEAMs

N

norwalkbbq

The 3rd annual Bar•B•Q Pit held at the Norwalk Oyster Festival. September 9,10 & 11. You can expect the same cooker friendly contest we had last year!:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Over $19,000 in cash prizes guaranteed…. 20’x 30’ sites.... prizes paid to the 10th place…. easily accessible water & electricity at your site….cash prizes for best site...KCBS & NEBS sanctioned….100% certified judges…. free oysters…. welcome dinner, Friday night…. full breakfast Saturday AND Sunday morning…. State GRAND CHAMPION

Check this out... Early bird registration is now available!!! Save $100 by registering and paying before May 15th.

Take a look and see go to :
http://www.norwalkbbq.com/

I will post more information in the upcoming days so check back to whats new and exciting....
Questions? Please email us at info@norwalkbbq.com

John Vuoso
Norwalk Bar•B•Q Pit

Mod edit: Added location and dates to thread title per posting guidelines.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tentative Schedule

Friday night: Chowder, Welcome Party Dinner

Saturday : Nebbs , Whole hog

Sunday : KCBS , Chili , Best Booth

WE tried to make it less hectic.....

Again This is a tentative schedule and will change :becky:

Don't forget Early bird registration is now available!!! Save $100 by registering and paying before May 15th.

Visit WWW.NORWALKBBQ.COM

John Vuoso
Norwalkbbq

Good luck to everyone, I wish I could make this I have heard nothing but rave reviews about this contest.
Unfortunately for me I seem to always have a scheduling conflict and haven't been able to make it.

Good luck everyone!

Back