Never too old to learn

lastmajordude

is One Chatty Farker
Name or Nickame
Dude
Well dudes and dudette, I marinated chicken thighs Sunday aft in KC Masterpiece Caribbean Jerk marinade. I rarely marinade ANYGTHING, but ......I see the light!!. It may not be everyone’s fav, but I am definitely impressed. Sweet with a very slight bite. KUDOs to this flavor profile, and a great thing is you can have add on’s ....wing dust or whatever yardird seasonings at the end you want........in the words of StaleCracker the cajun....”they just learned me something”....cheers

I like McCormick Caribbean Jerk seasoning. They have a marinade recipe on their website. Its really good and a lot cheaper then buying premade bottles.

Thanks for this info. I have bought every Jerk marinade available but none were even close to the taste I desired. After reading you post I started looking for the McCormick seasoning. No one had it around here so I ended up ordering it from Sam's. I followed their recipe on their website to make the marinade, man my search is over. It has the flavor I was looking for and is as good or better than any Jerk seasoned offerings at restaurants that I eat at.

Thanks again

Thanks for this info. I have bought every Jerk marinade available but none were even close to the taste I desired. After reading you post I started looking for the McCormick seasoning. No one had it around here so I ended up ordering it from Sam's. I followed their recipe on their website to make the marinade, man my search is over. It has the flavor I was looking for and is as good or better than any Jerk seasoned offerings at restaurants that I eat at.

Thanks again

Lahawk1, I'd be interested in making a Jerk marinade for chicken and was wondering if this is the recipe you are talking about:

https://www.mccormick.com/recipes/main-dishes/caribbean-jerk-marinated-chicken

Thanks!

I got some Graces Hot jerk, soaked some thighs in it today for about 5 hours, I really liked it wife said to hot lol. they make a mild also.

Back