Pssst- Have 13$??? Franklin’s Book

And the brethern costs me more money....:p

Thanks for the tip, Adams. Just ordered it.

Added to the family Amazon shopping cart. We'll see what happens when CINCHOUSE pulls the proverbial trigger... :becky:

Definitely a good read.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I read it recently and it is a good book. Definitely one to have on the shelf.

And the brethern costs me more money....:p

Thanks for the tip, Adams. Just ordered it.

I would proffer to you, sir, that the Brethren actually saved you money. I believe the original price was around $30, so you're way ahead. You can buy more stuff with the $17 you just saved! You can't afford not to be here or else who knows how much money you might lose!

As to the book - fanfarkingtastic book! Lotsa great stuff and his bean recipe is really great - simple and great.

This is a great book. But you master of smoke have just discovered it?!? I am perplexed. This book is several years old and has been mentioned a ba-jillion times on the forum. Are you Aaron franklin? Trying to sell your book and fooling us all with your incredible “made up”recipes?!? I smell a conspiracy....

I really enjoyed that book. It was probably the catalyst for me buying a stick burner. $13 much better spent than watching yet another poorly done Hollywood remake surrounded by a bunch of people you don't really like paying through the nose for popcorn and $.10 worth of fructosey syrup. What are we talking about again? Oh yeah, good book.

Thanks for the heads up, I just ordered it.

I'd like to get into stick burning down the road once I have some more free time on weekends.

I'm pretty sure I paid $30 for it, and have never regretted a penny of it. It's a great book and a killer deal at $13.

It is one of the best "how to" books out there. I need to order another as our beagle,Buddy, literally ATE it one morning while we were at church. It was in an end table with other books and magazines and he chose my Franklin book for a mid-morning snack.

I would proffer to you, sir, that the Brethren actually saved you money. I believe the original price was around $30, so you're way ahead. You can buy more stuff with the $17 you just saved! You can't afford not to be here or else who knows how much money you might lose!

As to the book - fanfarkingtastic book! Lotsa great stuff and his bean recipe is really great - simple and great.

Love your logic! Well said. :eusa_clap

• Thanks
Reactions: gtr
I’ve had mine so long Bludawg was still an active poster. Like 2015??
Read AF’s brisket method and hold it side by side with Bludawg kiss method. Bludawg Was holding the brisket pebble palm up for a long time prior. I’ll be honest, I did not read the Pit building part. The rest of it was like being in an uncrowded coffee house having a private conversation. Watch his BBQ With Franklin Series then read. You can hear his voice as you read.

Last edited:
It is one of the best "how to" books out there. I need to order another as our beagle,Buddy, literally ATE it one morning while we were at church. It was in an end table with other books and magazines and he chose my Franklin book for a mid-morning snack.

Buddy smelled BBQ, can you blame him.... It's your fault for basting ribs and flipping pages anyway :grin::grin::grin:

Buddy is a good dog

Back