2018 Texas Fall Bash Planning

OK, its on :-D I was able to reserve lakefront site #7 arriving Thursday October 25, leaving Sunday October 28.

You wouldn’t happen to have any BoomShuckaLucka style rib racks laying around that could come with you, do you...............:grin:

Get me some measurements and I bet a couple sets could find their way out there with us :thumb:

As Long as you are Feeling Up to It. :thumb: I just can’t find any decent ones that aren’t expensive. Affordable ones are All too narrow n too short.

Also plan on staying at Live Oak Park and will cooks steaks Friday night for anyone who wishes to stop by. I can find a decent steak to cook in Texas right?:doh:

Also will bring some good old SC mustard base sauce and vinegar and pepper sauce to give you a taste of SC. Also some leagal shine from a local distillery.

I take my steak medium rare please!! And I like moonshine. Site #9. Look forward to it.

Last edited:
Wow......Outter Towners, Outter Staters, even Outter Countriers coming........I Best start stocking up on me Spam........

ryMgXJfl.jpg

Back