I just renewed my subscription, how about you?

Hoosier1960

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
I don't pay for a subscription to any other site. This site has given me so much I feel I would be negligent if I didn't subscribe. I have learned so much and made several great bbq friends. I have also gotten so many fantastic deals that have more than made up for my subscription many times over from my Pitboss Copperhead for $199 to my Oklahoma Joe Bandera for $89.95 both brand new. Won't you join me and subscribe to to this awesome site?

I just renewed mine as well. My reason wasn't as patriotic as yours. My renewal date was around the 4th of July. What I noticed a couple of days later was several features of the forum stopped working. I couldn't figure it out. Then it dawned on me my subscription may have lapsed. I popped over to the subscription pane, re-upped my subscription, and voila, everything started working again.

I too don't pay to play on any other forum. This one however is worth every dime.

If you are a frequent reader or just a person who drops by every now and again, its worth it to subscribe.

I'm coming up on my 12 year anniversary here. Time flies! :laugh:
This place is well worth the money. imo
It's definitely the best site I've ever come across and the only one I subscribe to.
Thanks for all you do Phil and mods! :cool:

Mine comes up in January.

But never a bad time to remind everyone to subscribe. My posting activity is low, but I'm still a frequent visitor. Enough to feel like a subscription is warranted.

BBQ is a great community. Vastly differing opinions in just about everything, but family in smoke.

My renewal date is July 3 so I just recently re-upped as well. I visit and read many forums of varying interest but this is the only one that I support.

It is full of great people and the mods keep it in line, that in itself is worth the price of admission to me.

I just renewed my subscription. This site has been a valuable resource for me and the source of some new friends. Happy to renew! [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have been here for just over a year now, and find this to be one of the best site for BBQ that I could have hoped for. I have met some great, funny and above all Brethren in the Art of the Q.
I have learned a lot good information about upgrading my game and have been pleasantly surprised by the results.
Above all of that I enjoy the true brotherhood I have been blessed to experience.

And for these, and many more reasons, I am starting my subscription when I send out my first payment this week.
I am looking forward to years of this great site and the equally great Brethren I am yet to get to know.

Rick
TC Smoke & Que

Back