Stuffed Chicken Fattie

Quemaster

Knows what a fatty is.
Modified the recipe but got some inspiration from BBQ makes everything better. Substituted ground chicken for turkey, added cranberry sauce to the stuffing, wrapped in Bacon, and used some Oakridge BBQ spices as well (secret weapon and habenero death dust). Turned out great.

485b81a0.jpg

Make bacon weave and use 1 gallon ziplock to shape your ground meat. Cut top side off ziplock when your ready to roll.

a0af2f3a.jpg

Place stuffing and cranberry sauce on top of meat.

1c868023.jpg

It's easier if you roll before placing the stuffed meat into the Bacon Weave. I did it the hard way as I was rushing.

Cook at 250 to 275 unti center is 160 deg.

85479287.jpg

e7e3db80.jpg

Very tasty.

Been doing a similar version for a few years now except mine has deli turkey on the inside and no bacon. Goes great with a cranberry bbq sauce.
ohiowithjennaandkyleandrandoms208.jpg

Been doing a similar version for a few years now except mine has deli turkey on the inside and no bacon. Goes great with a cranberry bbq sauce.
ohiowithjennaandkyleandrandoms208.jpg

Looks great and the Cranberry BBQ sauce is a great idea. I look forward to trying the sauce next time.

Got Wood Huh!!!!!

Fark! Got some talent too!:thumb:

Really nice fattie!

Well done.

Cheers!

Bill

Oh yeah. Been wanting to try the bacon explosion and now this as well. The healthier alternative:wink:

Back