Happy Phriday Pharkers,what's Smoking this Weekend?

larry4406

Full Fledged Farker
Name or Nickame
Larry
Not really smoking, but....

Tomorrow I am going to rotisserie some boneless skinless chicken thighs on the Weber kettle. Citrus marinade, pineapple slices, onions, and peppers. Later will serve with mango and pineapple salsa for fajitas!

Sunday maybe steaks on the grill.

Have a great weekend all!

we're playin it by ear this weekend, not firing up the smoke but the grill/griddle may see some more action (did smashburgers on the griddle for lunch today)... might do fajitas this eve, who knows, entirely up to the whim up whatever wifey is planing... I'm just the vessel on this LOL

Nothing here. Birthday party tonight for a couple of grandsons at my daughter's. Son-in-law is cooking on hand-me-down units I got tired of. Should be good. Then tomorrow heading out to pick up a load of wood at a local orchard, so no time for cooking.

Happy Phryday Pholks!
Pork chops on the kettle tonight.
Sis is in town from Sanibel and brought some grouper the she and BIL caught this week phor tomorrow's pheast.
Not sure bout Sunday yet.
Have a great weekend everyone!

Paging Dr Phu and all you smoke filled room ember heads.....Was playing blues harp tonight so nothing but tomorrow, I think I’ll either do a steak or flat iron (darn those have gotten expensive)!!!!!!! ........We survived the 75-100 mph wind mid week so anything I cook will just be a blessing gravy.......Enjoy your weekend dudes and dudette.....Peace....Cheers!!

Happy Phriday!

Let's just something with garlic...a lot of pharkin' garlic :mrgreen:....okay it's chicken shawarma and toum and tzatziki and flatbread...all from the scratch :cool: Throwing it on the ole rotisserie. Never made it, can't wait. Seriously though, I don't think I've ever used so much garlic for a meal...and I am of Sicilian descent!

Sunday is up in the air, but thinking kielbasa, peppers and potatoes.

Weather is warming up (low 80's) so that's it's really nice outside. Beer is cold, baseball is on, my beloved Coyotes are all but confirmed moving to SLC :sad:, and prettying up some of my smokers to put on pharkbook.

stay well and be saphe, brethren!

smoked a rack of St Louis for 3 hours till IT 165F, then wrapped and into my Anova oven for 16 hours at 150F then holding at 135F till serving time.

20240413-212049.jpg

20240413-212601.jpg

20240413-212805.jpg

20240413-213032.jpg

I did 15lbs of cheese on Friday. It's amazing how much cheese my small family eats, we eat way too much... Ok it's me, I eat way too much, it's a problem lol

Last night I put a 15lb brisket (pre-trim) in the smoke and just wrapped it this morning. It's going to make a nice dinner for tonight however I'm really only making this brisket so I can have some chopped brisket on hand this week to make something else... With garlic ;)

Major score yesterday. 4 bought 4 Tri Tip. First time I've seen them up here. Then bought some charcoal for the WGA. No promises as I seasoned and vac packed the lot, but hoping to do somthing today or tomorrow after spending the day looking at home brew solutions.

Cheers!

Bill

Back