Show your BBQ Area

Hey Kevin, what is that small table that the pizza oven sits on?

It's just a 24x30 stainless work table I picked up from Restaurant Depot. It was only about $175 but they sell the casters separately and those were another $85. A little cheaper than the Ooni carts and I like the look of it more as well.

That's an awesome setup there!

Dumb non-California question--do you have to cover your stuff and just looks like for the photo shoot? Because in the midwest, even with a roof over top, I'd have to have my canvas covers.

That's an awesome setup there!

Dumb non-California question--do you have to cover your stuff and just looks like for the photo shoot? Because in the midwest, even with a roof over top, I'd have to have my canvas covers.

If we're expecting a heavy storm with strong winds then I will cover everything, but even in normal rain with moderate wind the canopy is good enough and the cookers don't get wet. I know this because Friday night up through Saturday afternoon it rained and at times on Saturday the rain got pretty heavy and the cookers were dry as a bone and didn't get a single drop of rain on them.

^Dang! Looks like something right out of HGTV!

Just got my rear patio extended.

edit: looks like I'll have to resize and repost later. Holy crap, those pics were big :laugh:
edit2:

Before:

89a36e184a3392f6e5d87a0311d99d8b-uncropped_scaled_within_1536_1152.webp

After:

pcIAnWcl.jpg

Dwghr2ol.jpg

OXlgY4wl.jpg

Last edited:
Just recently finished our covered patio. It was a very long endeavor. In any event turned out exactly as we had hoped. Out of view is the old school smoke house.

I think I see the smoke house in the second pic.....do you have a better pic?

My curiosity made me ask. :grin:

Back