Happy Friday Farkers...What's Cookin' This Weekend?...

JD McGee

somebody shut me the fark up.
Friday Night Steak Night tonight...haven't a clue yet about Saturday and Sunday...:cool: Have a great weekend folks! :p

Going home early today to get a head start on four pork shoulders on the WSM for a party tomorrow. Going to go ahead and throw on two st. louis spares on the ribolator while I'm at it.

I was thinking about either SPAM SPAM Brisket SPAM and SPAM, which asn't got much SPAM but it's got SPAM in it; or SPAM SPAM SPAM Beer Butt Chicken and SPAM. :lol:

Been soaking a corned beef brisket since last night to make a pastrami tomorrow. Plus a stuffed Italian sausage and a bacon wrapped JD Maple fattie to have with biscuits.

Gonna do 4 corned beefs for a St. Patty's brunch tomorrow. Was thinking of doing 1 as pastrami but I'm not sure yet.

Been soaking a corned beef brisket since last night to make a pastrami tomorrow. Plus a stuffed Italian sausage and a bacon wrapped JD Maple fattie to have with biscuits.

Damn, I've been saying I'm gonna do this for 2 years now and every year St. Patty's day sneaks up on me and I don't have enough time for the brine.

havent decided on anything yet for the weekend... whatever the store has for me, but Im getting ready to do a pig for my brothers weding, Ill be cooking that wed. YAY (First pig mod)

starting a brisket late tonight then throwing on some pork butts early tomorrow! Hope the weather cooperates

Case of BBs, case of boneless chix thighs, case of boneless, chix boobs, garlic mashed taters, veggie medley and corn muffins for 80 ppl tomorrow.

Catering my buddies retirement party at Refugio camp grounds; we are going up tonight and returning Sunday afternoon.:cool:

Im gonna do BB's. My first rib venture since my disatrious first attempt at ribs a few months ago. My little girl is going to be with me this weekend so nothing can go wrong with these. LOL. Probably going to find some thighs and cook those as well. ABT's and maybe even some moink balls and a fattie. LOL. Im gonna LOAD THIS UDS UP!!

Got a nice rack of ribs, in laws coming for their first taste. Have done ribs on my gasser for years so am not too worried. :biggrin:

Fish day, Fresh Labrador Snow Crab, Fresh Cod Fillets with some baked potato's so far..haven't decided how to cook the fish yet?:icon_bigsmil

Last edited:
Friday Night Steak Night tonight...haven't a clue yet about Saturday and Sunday...:cool: Have a great weekend folks! :p

Yeah, it's supposed to rain here in Maryland for the next two days. Doesn't look like I'll be doing too much smoking. :sad:

I've been working on my stuffed eggplant recipe and also my white bean salad recipe. Probably won't be smoking this weekend, although sometime soon I want to try smoking some eggplant, some onion, and some garlic just to see what happens.

How's that clone build coming, JD? My horizontal offset build seems to be getting about 4 hours of work done on it a week, gotta up the priority somehow.

seattlepitboss

Gonna trim up some spares into St Louis' then do my first MOINKS, and some other finger foods not sure yet what those will be

Back