Huusk Knives

LloydQ

is One Chatty Farker
Reaction score
Any of you guys seeing ads for these knives? They look interesting, and the price doesn't seem bad to me.
Sorry I am too stupid to provide a link! :oops:

Well, I'll be the next in! Can't wait til my my wife uses it to dull it on...well...everything.

Added a cut/paste from the invoice. Good, bad, indifferent. Dunno.

UAB Ekomlita
K. Donelaicio 60,
LT-44248, Kaunas, Lithuania
Company number: 305049890
VAT: LT100012239118
https://get-huusk.com/

Last edited:
Damn... They have an Aussie store.

Could not resist. Don't need it but interested for just $60 Aussie Peso's.

I didn't like the 6 other offers coming at me after I'd paid for the order though. Sheesh. Why not sell me the knife and the sheath together first. I'd have bought that, but not after.

I took the bait and got 3. I'll gift a couple to my friends who like to cook but have crappy knives.

I'm not sure I will like the feel of this type of blade as I've never used that shape, but we shall see.

Can never have too many cool knives!

For me it actually looks like an awesome shape for slicing biltong.

I like Japanese knives. That's not a Japanese knife. It's a Lithuanian company selling made in China knives with Japanese origin misrepresentation. Fake forge markings on a stamped and painted blade is another red flag. You can get the same knife under the GuanQi brand on Ali Express for 1/3 the cost.

Oh well.. too late now. Mind you, I did wonder about the origin.

If I buy a kitchen knife, I want it to look like a kitchen knife not a hunting knife.
Ed

Lithuanian? Japanese? Chinese?

Don’t care.
Seems solidly constructed, is very sharp and appears to be a decent value for the money.

2604685910c43f525158cad1f7306dd3.jpg

e7d1c893012dd4cfb6244c3b9049a254.jpg

799b5b28c4099d75e02f7fad4a4b8ba1.jpg

be5f1c8a242a98a3b8ea119d80af92e4.jpg

Well...I'll be *that member*.

"Huusk knives are handcrafted by chefs who are passionate about creating outstanding cuisine."
So ya are saying the chef are smithies?? Covered in carbon come morn, peppercorn dust at night..

"The purpose of the company was to change the knife market, and they have unquestionably succeeded."
That's unquestionably false. Buck changed the knife market not a group of chefs humping a set of bellows. Unquestionably...I didnt know that was a word.

"When you take it up, you’ll feel the strength in your hands: eight inches of razor-sharp, weapons-grade blade."
I just liked this.

"The Huusk Knives are made of the highest-quality Japanese stainless steel, which resists corrosion and maintains a razor-sharp edge. They’re made with the same care and attention to detail that samurai katanas have been made with for centuries."
I'm a wee bit skeptical anyone in this company has a clue about this claim except the monkey who wrote it.

"Each Huusk knife requires 138 steps and over 2 months to be made before going through rigorous testing."
I'm calling bull**** on this.

"Unmatched sharpness, designed like samurai swords."
One is a sword and one is most certainly not.

"Made by hand to provide the best quality knife."
Be sure that I have not forgotten the smithie chefs.

"Effortlessly slice through any food."
But will it slice through a man? Ya know...like a..

".... while also reducing the dangers associated with dull knives."
Said no one, not once and not ever till this moment.

$30 though. That's not terrible fer a interesting kitchen knife.

-D

Back