Good Breakfast Ideas

W

WYO_TX BBQ

Gonna be up all night smokin a hog. Anyone got any good breakfast ideas to throw on the smoker?

Fatty, egg and cheese on an english muffin!!

Buy a roll of Jimmy Dean. Any flavor you like. Sprinkle with rub and cook to temp on the smoker. HEAVEN!

Mountain Man Breakfast

Ingredients:

1 lb Ground pork sausage
3 tbs unsalted butter
12 large eggs
1 lb Hashbrowns, cube style
1 lb Grated cheddar cheese
Pinch of salt and pepper (to taste)

Directions:

Using a seasoned 14" or deep 12" Dutch oven, brown the pork sausage. Remove sausage and drain fat. Melt the butter in the Dutch oven, add in the hashbrowns and cook until browned. Spread the sausage over the top of the hashbrowns. In a large bowl, beat the eggs with a pinch of salt and pepper until well beaten. Evenly pour the egg mixture over the sausage and hasbrowns. Top with cheddar cheese, cover the Dutch Oven and bake at 350° for about 30 minutes or until the eggs have set. If cooking outdoors, use 28 charcoal briquettes. Place 17 lit briquettes on top and 11 underneath your Dutch oven. You may need more coals in windy or cold weather. Serve with flour tortillas & salsa.

smoke some potatoes and bacon. Scramble up some eggs. Warm up some tortillas. Get some shredded cheese and hot sauce and have some tacos

I do what PatAttack said, easy and delicious. Fatty McMuffin

Scotch eggs

Yep! Grill a English muffin, cut scotch egg in half length wise, place piece of good American cheese on bottom half of bun, place egg cut side down and top with a dash of hot sauce and other half of bun. Mmmmmmm!

Mmmmmmmm sounds good to me. Now I want breakfast for supper.

Well, what did you have?

Big Ace that sounds great! Going to have to try that thanks

Shot

I have found that after a late night-frolic OR labor-that a shot of Jack Black does not interfere with toothpaste taste buds. 2 shots of JB opens up the breakfast menu to include spicy dinner entrees.

If you are a non drinker. Fatty with hatch green chile scrambled eggs or Bluedawgs recipe.

Back