THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

offset1968

Knows what WELOCME spells.
Name or Nickame
offset1968
Racing Stripe included .....

Attachments

• IMG_1631.jpg
    IMG_1631.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 1,847
Mill Scale Metalworks 94 Gallon

Collector below ...

Attachments

• IMG_1615.jpg
    IMG_1615.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 1,810
They just raised the price to $4150. I wonder if that's because the "Franklin Masterclass effect"? It was $3800 last week. Strange. Thats creeping into Moberg 250 gallon on skids price range.

I hope that this lid edge cover is corrected, thin enough material, should easily be bent back I guess;

BhNIqt.jpg

I will post additional photos later, I am having an issue in that this board is flipping and rotating all of my attachments.
Perhaps it is because I'm on an iPad? Perhaps it is because the photos are a standard size?

Rockinar, I believe they "hope" their next run will be in the Fall ... I was able to see the entire collection of this run in the shop. Impressive.

I am happy for them as they have work for years to come.

I really want one of these but 4150 is pushing it price wise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
ironmanerik,

I am certainly not the builder .... builders are the two brothers Johnson of Mill Scale Metalworks.

Attachments

• IMG_1620.jpg
    IMG_1620.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 1,698
... The only 'mod' I will ever make ... I ordered this Tel Tru Gauge months ago with a 9" stem .... it is the exact same version as the Mill Scale other than the stem length and dial gradients.

I ordered the dial from 50-400 degrees F in order to have larger increments of needle movement ....

Attachments

• IMG_1630.JPG
    IMG_1630.JPG
    77.2 KB · Views: 1,684
I had two men from Craigslist come over to move the 94 into the backyard, they almost died doing so .... here is the main reason why:

Attachments

• IMG_1653.jpg
    IMG_1653.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 986
awesome pits. definitely pricey, even compared to other top tier guys. makes Jambo's backyard at $2650 look like an even bigger bargain.

thing of beauty right there - congrats! I'm digging their "open fire tables" they've been promoting on social media, but the pricetag makes either unobtainable for me. I'll just be envious and live vicariously through others.

Back