What a Huusk Knife is good for:

SmokinAussie

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
P-20221219-200630.jpg

Sausages and bacon on the flat top in the shed. Bit of cheese and biltong on the side. Some hot sauce (not very good hot sauce).

Knife is good for this kinda eating on a wooden board. I quite like the thought of tackling a bone in ribeye with one of these.

Not the knife they promised, but one hell of a steak knife.

P-20221219-202118.jpg

Cheers!

Bill

P-20221219-200630.jpg

Sausages and bacon on the flat top in the shed. Bit of cheese and biltong on the side. Some hot sauce (not very good hot sauce).

Knife is good for this kinda eating on a wooden board. I quite like the thought of tackling a bone in ribeye with one of these.

Not the knife they promised, but one hell of a steak knife.

P-20221219-202118.jpg

Cheers!

Bill

I just used mine to slice up chicken thighs for stir fry this evening.
I’ve been enjoying it.

I ordered 3 different knives from them. One arrived razor sharp. The other two, not so sharp. I will get them professionally sharpened and see how they endure.

The price was right, so I intend to get my use out of these knives.

I ordered 3 different knives from them. One arrived razor sharp. The other two, not so sharp. I will get them professionally sharpened and see how they endure.

The price was right, so I intend to get my use out of these knives.

Try using a steel to straighten the edge a bit. You will only need to do one side. Will improve it hopefully.

Sorry to get off subject but, saw that hot sauce and was thinking of trying it. What didn't you like about it? Thanks

Sorry to get off subject but, saw that hot sauce and was thinking of trying it. What didn't you like about it? Thanks

Off the knife topic, but since you asked about the hot sauce; It is an Italian hot sauce, so it is quite different that our various domestic hot sauces that we are more used to, so a little thicker. Not great, not bad, kind of bland. Ingredients: Roasted red peppers, water, balsamic vinegar, apple cider vinegar, Calabrian hot peppers,concentrated lemon juice, sugar, natural flavorings, salt, spices, dried porcini mushrooms,Xantham gum, garlic.

I googled and found a review.

https://www.pepperscale.com/casa-firelli-hot-sauce/

It's expensive in my mind and I will not purchase again.

Merry Christmas,

Robert

Back