Stubbs

Yep, I use the Barbecue sauces, Original and Spicey. Not without one in the house at all times.
I haven't used anything else though, so looking forward to other replies.

I tried Stubb's Chicken Marinade on some drummettes this weekend. Awesome stuff. I highly recommend it.

Attachments

• stubbs_chick.jpg
    stubbs_chick.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 181
bowhnter said:
Yep, I use the Barbecue sauces, Original and Spicey. Not without one in the house at all times.
I haven't used anything else though, so looking forward to other replies.

Me too. I have used the original and spicy on several occasions. I do particularly like the spicy. It is 'my kind of sauce': not too thick, and not too corn syrupy.....

I actually used some of the Original sauce for the first time yesterday. I brought some pulled pork and buns to work to share with coworkers. After I got here I realized I had forgotten to bring any sauce. I went to the closest store and it looked like the best thing they had.

I was very pleased with it. It had a nice balance of sweetness and tang. Several others said they like it as well. One lady who does not like spicy foods at all especially liked it.

I will try the spicy one this weekend (unless I get my Blues Hog order from Plowboy that is!!!).

I use the pork marinades (the mopping sauce and marinade) but prefer other marinades on beef and chicken. In fact, last night I did some smoked pork chops that were delish using both of them

Ive Been to Stubbs in ATX it is a cool place to hang out. when they got good music. I have been using stubbs products for a long time. before i even started smoking. I used to grill chicken and hamburgers and chops and have used all of the products. I like em.

willkat98 said:
I hate that fat fark Paul Prudomme.

Read more here: Stubbs Thread

Not a fan of Paul the man. Pretty hard on the eyes. Don't mind some of his products. But then, I buy Heinz ketchup and listen to Willie Nelson and Steve Earle too. Guess I am low on principles.

For widely available sauce, I think Stubbs is:
a) good and
b) not the same corn syrupy sludge that you typically find.

But what do I know?

I like the Original for pork, tried the Spicy and it was OK. Will have to give the chicken marinade a try.

Stubbs and Jack

I mix Stubbs and Jack old #7 BBQ sauce 50/50...Perfect together!!!!!!!!!

I like it real well. I tried the wing sauce though and that chit would light you up!..musta got the hot version by mistake!

Back