A meat-o-rama and a new Solostove...

And the flip...

Jah Love on the left, Smokey Chili Lime on the right, both Oakridge products...

GETCHUSOME!!!

Looks great!

How are those rubs? I picked up a few Oakridge rubs during the recent sale but not those two.

Yes, this is the wood for the fire pit!

Good lookin grub Jeremy! What is this solostove you speak of?

Looking good Jeremy.

Thank you Marty!

Looks great!

How are those rubs? I picked up a few Oakridge rubs during the recent sale but not those two.

They’re great!!! Love them all!

Looking great, Jeremy!

Thank you Jeanie!

Good lookin grub Jeremy! What is this solostove you speak of?

Thank ya tom!

Check them out!

https://www.solostove.com/

I’m totally sold on them!

And a firepit to finish dinner...

Exactly what I was after! I LOVE a fire but don’t always wanna mess with the big one. This scratches my itch...

those things look cool Jeremy, do you ever cook with it? Pretty sure I'd try at least a hot dog or something

I love those solo stoves!

I have the bonfire (about 19” in diameter) and I’ve cooked some of the best steaks I’ve ever tasted on it. Just used some grill grates this past weekend over it and was very pleased.

You do have to be careful though that it’s not too hot (I bet you could warp some grates fast if the fire is going full tilt) I wait till the fire is mostly burned down and just intense heat

Last edited:
those things look cool Jeremy, do you ever cook with it? Pretty sure I'd try at least a hot dog or something

I love those solo stoves!

I have the bonfire (about 19” in diameter) and I’ve cooked some of the best steaks I’ve ever tasted on it. Just used some grill grates this past weekend over it and was very pleased.

You do have to be careful though that it’s not too hot (I bet you could warp some grates fast if the fire is going full tilt) I wait till the fire is mostly burned down and just intense heat

Hot dogs or any like that yes, but as rm said they burn REALLY hot so you have to be careful. We have the bonfire too rm and love it! Waiting on a good sale on the Yukon!

Meat plate, sausage is the side dish. Awesome!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Very Nice That is a healthy plate of food I really like cooking on my grill grates upside down

Back