Grilled Mahi tacos

sudsandswine

Quintessential Chatty Farker
Reaction score
I’ve been trying to get more fish into the rotation lately. For the most part there hasn’t been shortages or purchase limits on it at the store so it’s been an easy target while everyone is focused on other items.

I got this Mahi from Costco a couple weeks back. I seasoned the filets with Oakridge BBQ Smokey Chile Lime and grilled them on the 22” Weber kettle using GrillGrates. First time using them for fish, they seem to work very well for that use case. My wife made a mango salsa which complimented the fish very well.

These were great and we will definitely be doing them again, soon :thumb:

(Yes, I grilled these in my front yard :becky:)

Those look amazing! Mahi is my wife's favorite, and I love it too. Mahi is the greatest for tacos. I slightly prefer Halibut if I am blackening to serve with rice.

I don't believe I've ever seen Mahi at my Costco. After all this non-sense (if I'm still here), I will check out my local Costco. By the way, not making light of the current situation. Just miss my normal weekly Costco trips.

These are pre portioned frozen filets, for what it’s worth. Might check the freezers if you didn’t before.

Back