We need a Select grade brisket Throw Down

Invited my 85 year old Mother to help eat it. She’s brutally honest with no mute button. She’s the one while at my table eating her 5th rib that The Rib Crib “has the best ribs I have ever eaten”[/QUOTE]

I laughed so hard, so funny. But I understand this !

My brisket took quite awhile to tender up but finally came around, wasnt able to do fast and hot so it went 250-275 for 12 hours

Larry
IMG_1925_zpskbewgs0v.jpg

IMG_1926_zpslv8e9rbp.jpg

IMG_1927_zpsiv7g67tk.jpg

Ok ive been following this whole thing and let me say you guys suck

$2/lbs select brisket, id gladly pay over a dollar less per to slum it.

I have a hard time even finding select these days and when i do they are just mingling in the case with those stupid choice for the same price.

Guess ill have to suffer and cook this 22 lbs prime next weekend.

At the end right before [/img] add “~original” and it’ll show the pic like it used to before there FU Snafu........

i was expecting to catch some flack about foil wrapping and ruining my bark. :confused::boxing:

I would of used foil instead of paper if I knew it was going to take so long to tender up

Larry

Y'all and your damn smoke ring is killing me.

Y'all and your damn smoke ring is killing me.
Must be talking about the others. My brisket was 46 degrees when I put it in the insulated cabinet. Barely got any ring. I get better rings at LLL. If you have a Maverick you know what LLL is. :heh:

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Must be talking about the others. My brisket was 46 degrees when I put it in the insulated cabinet. Barely got any ring. I get better rings at LLL. If you have a Maverick you know what LLL is. :heh:

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

a7fcbf6570e360d50fa3c2fa53fcc45a.jpg

More than I ever get...

I think olive oil has enzymes that help break down some of the connective tissue and makes for a deeper smoke ring.

Larry

I usually use Olive Oil. Sometimes Worcestershire Sauce. Don't see a difference. But, smoke rings are a different subject. Sorry for the short derailment. Back to how "Selects are the New Wagyu"...

Back