THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Smokin D@wg@77

Full Fledged Farker
Name or Nickame
Jason
Well guys 1st off wana thank 3rd eye , Ewatts for all there advice and help it paid off big time. We came out with 3rd place overall in our 1st COMP EVER! We had awsome time , bbq folks are awesome ppl so glad be aprt of this group really is an honor.

Heres some pics of our boxes , now the event holder wanted bio degradable boxes , so once sauce touches it , your done it absorbs fast ! but judges were instructed to only judge appearance of meat not the box itself. these boxes were hard to work with !

4th place chicken
2nd place ribs
7th place pork
4th place brisket

Last edited:
Wow, you did very well. Holy Moly. There was some serious heavy hitters at that contest! Congratulations. I ended up watching Jim's video he posted to figure out your team's name. As I was watching it, I was getting anxious and excited, lol.

Congratulations Double Barrel smokers.

Back