OPINIONS: Pitmaker Vault vs T&K Medium RFlow

Yugga

Found some matches.
Name or Nickame
CajunbQ
Finalizing my decision in a new insulated cabinet smoker and I’ve narrowed it to these two. Would very much appreciate opinions and experiences of those who’ve owned them!

[I have the T&K medium reverse flow and would buy again in a heart beat. Todd was great very responsive. I did a small review of it the other week. The smoker is rock solid. If/when I get an offset T&K will be where I go. ]

Attachments

• 20200215_143730.jpg
    20200215_143730.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 123
  • 20200217_130521.jpg
    20200217_130521.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 121
I can only speak on the T&K reverse flow but is a a very high quality smoker and the smoke profile is the same as my Shirley Fabrication stick burner . I only use lump charcoal and no wood chunks and the food come out fantastic and I have owned a Stump's gravity fed but the reverse flow cabinet is the way to go .

I really liked the vault when I was looking fer a cabinet, but the shipping was outside of reality. How LSG and Pitmaker were so far apart on that made me wonder, but only till I put my card on the LSG, lol.
Had the shipping been more in line it very well could of been a Pitmaker in the yard....
That Magnum sniper has some serious!

-D

Also if you want a T&K I recommend ordering before summer time. That's when orders really flow in and build time gets longer.

Back