2018 Texas Fall Bash Planning

:mod: 119 Days till The Texas BBQ Brethren Fall Bash! :mod:

It may seem a ways away but it really isn't!
Now would be a good time to go ahead on put this on your BBQ Brethren Calendar, yes there is a Calendar on here!
Just look up top of this page and between the "Community" and "New Posts" buttons and there it is! You can see all the birthdays and events others have posted.
I posted the Texas BBQ Brethren Fall Bash of 2018 on October 27, 2018.
I hope all can see it and set your own reminder for the Bash. Please let me know if you can.
For those that going or may be going and have not signed up yet on the signup link in my signature line, please go ahead and do so. If things change you can always go back and make changes if need be.

Shelly and are already working up what we will be cooking this year. We plan to bring our R&V Deep Fryer to the Bash again this Fall. We may bring back one or two items we previously have cooked and a few new ones.
So lets get this Bash on your calendar and get signed up! :mrgreen:

Friday night rib roasts and bacon and cheese tater tot waffles with jalapeño sour cream sound ok? Saturday I'll do 4 butts with mustard base and vinegar pepper sauce. Also Friday bring some chairs, we only have a couple since it's just me and the wife. I'll have soda, beer, and shine!:thumb:

I’m liking the waffle!:mrgreen:
And we’re gonna need more people if you’re cooking 4 butts!
So get signed up ya’ll.

Well, we can’t have Ms Wendy being upset. Diann makes a mean caesar salad and we can throw together some bacon wrapped asparagus. What else can we contribute?

Friday night rib roasts and bacon and cheese tater tot waffles with jalapeño sour cream sound ok? Saturday I'll do 4 butts with mustard base and vinegar pepper sauce. Also Friday bring some chairs, we only have a couple since it's just me and the wife. I'll have soda, beer, and shine!:thumb:
We're definitely in. The wife is excited about the waffles! She's allergic to beef so this is a nice surprise for her. :heh:

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

We had Bacon wrapped Brussel sprouts or something one time.......and onions in the beans........

That was Richard and Charlotte. And yes they will be at the BASH this fall!! :mrgreen:

We're definitely in. The wife is excited about the waffles! She's allergic to beef so this is a nice surprise for her. :heh:

I can do some chicken breasts or something else for her. It's no trouble at all. Spicy apple chicken wings on the jumbo joe vortexed?

Chicken breast. She is picky, really picky. How many should i bring?

4 or so I guess in case someone else wants one. We can do them on the jj. I'm bringing it along with some janky grill that Wendy bought me last year for my bday. Plan on searing the rib roasts on it since it doesn't have a lid.

She's allergic to beef so this is a nice surprise for her. :heh:

:shock: ...........:shock:..............:shock:..... I'm Allergic to Chicken................

Well Not Really Allergic........more Like I Prefer Meat..........

Back