How is a Mak received?

I called fedex and they gave me the run around about the lift gate several times. I called BPS yesterday and talked with a guy who said he would call me back and let me know what’s going on. I didn’t get a call back so I called BPS this morning. Talked with a lady that said the shipping manager would be in at 8:00 and she would have him call me this morning. Lunch rolled around with no call so I called back. Spoke with a guy and he said looking at the notes it says it will be delivered on Monday. Why the shipping manager didn’t call as promised is beyond me. Fedex didn’t call to schedule and it’s not showing on their site to be delivered Monday either. I have little faith that I will have it Monday. This is very aggravating to say the least. The guy from BPS said he would ask if they could send me something free for the hassle. I am not asking for anything really, I just want my smoker. I need to get her broken in for Christmas dinner. Plus, the longer it sits on the dock the better chance it has to get damaged.

Wish I had a Mak to smoke on!!! First world problems! Right???

Or in this case... FEDEX problems. Good things come to those who wait (and wait and wait and wait).... your day is coming buddy :)

A lot of hassles but in the end you will be happy For all the run around and unkept promises BPS should send you something

When my Humphrey's arrived, the driver wanted to wait around when I un-crated it because he wanted to check it out. That's my kid checking it out.

Humphries box.jpg

Attachments

• Humphries 2.jpg
    Humphries 2.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 140
I have a special place of aggravation in my heart for FED EX. I have fought for the last 3 weeks on 3 different shipments to get the lazy sack of crap driver that they use to deliver to our house. EVERY other parcel service, even DHL with their sketchy looking crew, makes it easily and very often. It gets labelled as wrong address or undeliverable from Monday till Friday then....when there's another driver.....it gets delivered.

I hope you get your MAK soon. I know you'll enjoy it as much as I enjoy mine.

I understand totally. Fedex sucks if you ask me. I have always had good luck with UPS. I have gone as far n the past to cancel orders that were being delivered via FedEx because it was a 50/50 shot if I was going to get it. Did I mention that Fedex sucks?

It's funny, when I lived in Alaska, UPS was the problematic company and FedEx was more reliable. I think it boils down to the people, not so much the corporation.

Im sure you are on this but definitely dont let the driver leave without opening the package now that its been shuffled around their docks and stuff.

Well after almost a week late I finally got it. Now I just have to get it put together by Saturday. Is it a pain in the butt to put together?

Well after almost a week late I finally got it. Now I just have to get it put together by Saturday. Is it a pain in the butt to put together?

Not at all. And you can most likely do it by yourself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will have to get some help for sure. After 3 back surgeries I know my limitations. Hopefully it’s something I can handle with my 11yo and 7yo daughters.

Last edited:
Back