Memorial Day cook

Drh7003

Full Fledged Farker
Well, what started out as just having a small Memorial Day feast of pulled pork (Boston Butt) has not mushroomed...
My two daughters and their fiances are coming over and my wife says...get some food!
So, here is the plan:
I have a couple of racks of St Louis spares, two Boston Butts, a load of chicken and ordered a Brisket.

From what my wife and daughters expressed they wanted a selection, so, I am going to cook a Boston Butt, 2 racks of spares, 1 brisket, and 8 chicken thighs. Add to that Pasta salad, potato salad, cole slaw (vinegar based) and maybe some homemade bread.

Sounds like a good time. One of my biggest Memorial Day cooks was supposed to just be mine and a friends family. Turned into 3 houses of neighbors and many others. Great time though.

There aere going to be some very happy people at ypour house. I am doing 2 Butts Sat night and smoking salmon Monday Do not know what I am doing Monday night yet I am sure I will be told :grin:

I'm doing 1-8lb butt, 1-15lb brisket, 2-5lb chickens cole slaw and corn salad for main meal and abt's for appetizers. Got about 15 people coming over, should be a good time and of course plenty of drinks.

Back