Contest Announcment Hope on the Hill BBQ Cook-Off 10/11-10/12 Farmingville Long Island

Great to have you on board Kenny!

If you have any questions at all about the 'how-to's of competition, definitely talk to your neighbors. Competitors are extremely friendly.

Eric

wes
Im hopeing to get more teams singed up but as of now i have only 3 and thats not going to look good for the peoples choice

Hey Kenny! Striped Smoke Barbecue are newbies too! We are looking to have some fun, meet some good people and maybe learn a few things!

Updated Team List were at 13 lets go

1. Rolling Grill BBQ
2. I Like to Rub my Meat
3. Lawn GuyLand Smokers
4. Babylon GrillBillies
5. Chubby Hubby
6. Striped Smoke Barbecue
7. Kiss My Brisket
8. COBS BBQ
9. Baldwin Butt Burners
10. Dawg Pound Smokin' Q
11. Ma's Que Crew
12. Kiss My Ash BBQ
13. I Like Smoke-N-Lightning

I think that I'll be making clams w/ kielbasa instead of bacon and cooking them in beer.

If we aren't doing a potluck, find me. I'll have plenty. And I can't eat shellfish, so I'll be happy to give it away.

Eric

Whats a good time to come by with the kids during these comps? Are there vendors selling BBQ as well?

I think that Willie is selling BBQ, but I'm not sure.

If you want to talk to the teams, the best time is after 1:30 or before 11:00 on Sunday or anytime Saturday evening.

Eric

Sorry guys not going to make this one. I was really trying to get this in. Moving this weekend and just not going to work. Good luck!! have Jameson for us.

I am so excited to see this comp. I was laid up all summer from leg surgery, I didn't think I was going to get a chance to have some BBQing fun this year. Is it regular 20x20 spot? what time can we set up on Sat.? How about elec. and water?

I am so excited to see this comp. I was laid up all summer from leg surgery, I didn't think I was going to get a chance to have some BBQing fun this year. Is it regular 20x20 spot? what time can we set up on Sat.? How about elec. and water?

They told me you can set up Sat after 06:00. spots are first come, first serve. 20 x 20 spots. Minimal electric. KCBS rules (sort of). Cook's meeting on Sat at 20:00. Garnish optional, foil allowed. Turn in times 12:00 chicken, 12:30 ribs, 13:00 pork, 13:30 brisket. Turn in time starts 10 minutes prior ro above times - chicken turn in time would be 11:50 to 12:00 and 59 seconds. Awards should be around 16:00. See you there.

They told me you can set up Sat after 06:00. spots are first come, first serve. 20 x 20 spots. Minimal electric. KCBS rules (sort of). Cook's meeting on Sat at 20:00. Garnish optional, foil allowed. Turn in times 12:00 chicken, 12:30 ribs, 13:00 pork, 13:30 brisket. Turn in time starts 10 minutes prior ro above times - chicken turn in time would be 11:50 to 12:00 and 59 seconds. Awards should be around 16:00. See you there.

Kelvin showing the marine in him with the times

this is a no garnish event (sorry Kelvin I know what i had said)
don't worry about space size we have plenty of room
if you have more questions please call me directly 631-678-1726

Back