Chicken with Mustard and garlic.

Just love me some boneless thighs. That last pic looks amazing.

Wife loves mustard sauces and haven't thought to do it on thighs ahead of time like that.

Thanks! It was pretty simple. Just Heb spicy brown mustard, salt, pepper and a bit of water. Gotta watch my carbs but I’m really enjoying the flavor mustard been adding to my recent cooks.

Nice job Jimmy!

As a fellow carb watcher, I've been looking for other ways to cook chicken. Thanks for sharing this! Will give it a shot this coming weekend.

Not sure if you've tried this or not, can slather the chicken with mayo, Parmesan, salt and pepper, and garlic; or slather with plain Greek yogurt, S&P, garlic, oregano, dill; Greek yogurt and mix of Indian spices, etc.

Bruce

I cook boneless thighs a few times a week so I will have to give this a try. I actually got one of my favorite thigh seasonings from this site. Badia Sazon Tropical is great on thighs if you want a mexican style twist.

That looks great. Reminds me of a recipe we make with grainy mustard, maple syrup and garlic.

Nice job Jimmy!

As a fellow carb watcher, I've been looking for other ways to cook chicken. Thanks for sharing this! Will give it a shot this coming weekend.

Not sure if you've tried this or not, can slather the chicken with mayo, Parmesan, salt and pepper, and garlic; or slather with plain Greek yogurt, S&P, garlic, oregano, dill; Greek yogurt and mix of Indian spices, etc.

Bruce

Thanks for the ideas! I will have to try them out.

I cook boneless thighs a few times a week so I will have to give this a try. I actually got one of my favorite thigh seasonings from this site. Badia Sazon Tropical is great on thighs if you want a mexican style twist.

I’ll have to try that out!

Back